Clarendon Town Clerk Services
Monday through Thursday, 10:00am to 4:00pm.
Available Services From The Town Clerk
- Dog Licenses – Due by April 1st, the fee is $13.00 for spayed or neutered and $17.00 for males & females. After April 1st, the late fees added are: $4.00 for spayed or neutered and $6.00 for males & females.
- Transfer Station Punch Cards – Available in $10.00 or $20.00. Stickers for your vehicle are $3.00.
- Voter Registration – You can come in the office to fill out an application or register online at here
- Notary Public – must show valid photo ID, no charge.
- Vermont License of Civil Marriage – $60.00 fee for license, plus $10.00 fee for certified copy if interested, (can get at any time).
- Green Mountain Passports – Vermont citizen age 62 or any veteran, a life-long passport for free admission to any Vermont State Park or Vermont State Historic Sites for a one time $2.00 fee.
- Land Records are on line from 1972 forward and can be found at here
- Vehicle Registration Renewals – Check made payable to VT DMV and a $3.00 fee to town, separate check or cash.
- Vital Records of Birth, Marriage or Death – Certified copies provided for a fee of $10.00 per copy.
- Genealogy vital and land records available for public research in Town Clerks office going back to 1700’s.